I get tons of emails from people asking me to start their own history blog. Most of the people think it very complicated, but it’s not. perhaps, it would surprise you if I tell you, you can have your own blog with your own domain name in less than 5 minutes You don’t need any tech knowledge to do it. It is an easy process that everybody can follow. You can start your own blog while making a cup of a coffee.
You will achieve the following things after 5 minutes
- Your own domain name abcd.com
- good looking theme and easy to use interface
- You will have the full control of your blog without any technical knowledge.
In terms of getting your website running, you will need a web hosting. I recommend Bluehost. They are perfect for small website, affordable and easy to use.
Step 1: Choosing Domain name and Webhosting
Choose your own domain name. It will be the name the people will remember when they think about your blog. Choose a domain name that is easy to remember. Click on next.
2. Fill the account information and get ready to get started. Uncheck all the additional things. You won’t need it.
3. Install WordPress, one of the most popular blogging software. It can be done with a single click.
6. You can login to your blog via yourblog.com/wp-admin. Replace yourblog with your domain name.
You are done. Your blog is ready to go. Publish your first content and let me know how it goes via comment.